regor Industries is looking for a qualified Carpenter. The position will entail working on commercial job sites to produce steady and functional infrastructure and products.
- Metal Framing.
- Acoustic Ceilings for commercial sites.
- Working while following all health and safety standards is essential.
- Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements.
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed.
- Cut, shape and smooth material according to measurements.
- Build window frames, doors, staircases and frame buildings by using raw material or pre-reconstructed items.
- Lay out flooring, ceilings or drywall ensuring they are leveled and compatible.
- Inspect places and conduct repairs and maintenance.
- Build scaffolding and other construction structures.
- 10 years proven experience as carpenter.
- Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials.
- Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation of construction.
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurable tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers, etc.).
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings.
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Good understanding of basic math.
- High school diploma.