CERTIFIED MASTER TEACHER
Join a Team Where your Work Truly Makes a Difference.
At CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services), our mission is to protect, empower and promote independence for at-risk children and families and those with developmental disabilities through quality community-based services.
As a Master Teacher, you will play an integral role in the implementation, guidance, leadership, covering Education Director when absent, and supervision of all classroom functions. Our Master Teachers are also responsible for directing and implementing daily educational programs, daily record-keeping, while providing a variety of skills and facilitating developmental activities for the continued success of the Head Start- program.
- Caring, upbeat personality.
- Master’s in early childhood education.
- Initial, or Permanent B-2 or N-6 NYS teaching certification (or equivalent).
- 3-5 years of experience working with children ages birth-4 in a classroom setting.
- Head Start experience is preferred.
- Daily access to reliable transportation to Bronx, NY. Flexible with assigned work location(s).
- Ability to pass and maintain acceptable record related to the mandated criminal background check process.
CMCS offers excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, generous paid time off, flexible work schedules.
We encourage you to join our dedicated and diverse workforce by applying today!