HEALTH AND NUTRITION SPECIALIST
$40,000 – $50,000
Join a Team Where your Work Truly Makes a Difference.
At CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services), our mission is to protect, empower and promote independence for at-risk children and families and those with developmental disabilities through quality community based services.
As the Health & Nutrition Specialist, you will ensure that all enrolled children are screened and on a schedule or age-appropriate preventive and primary health care within 45 days of the child’s entry and as services become due, ensure all health-related mandates are met yearly and implement a system to proactively address any health barriers for children and families, works collaboratively with the all ECED staff.
- Caring, upbeat personality.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably related to public health/nutrition.
- Knowledge of Head Start Performance Standards and experience with ACS/ACF/UPK/DOHMH.
- Daily access to reliable transportation to Bronx, NY. Flexible with assigned work location(s).
- Ability to pass and maintain acceptable record related to the mandated criminal background check process.
CMCS offers excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, generous paid time off, flexible work schedules.
We encourage you to join our dedicated and diverse workforce by applying today!