HEALTH NUTRITION & SAFETY MONITOR
$37,000 – $39,000
Join a Team Where your Work Truly Makes a Difference.
At CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services), our mission is to protect, empower and promote independence for at-risk children and families and those with developmental disabilities through quality community based services.
As a Health Nutrition and Safety Monitor you will play an integral role in the school system which includes the management of multi-hazard emergency planning, preparation and response, emergency plans and drill coordination, and compliance with regulatory requirements for multiple sites. The Health Nutrition and Safety monitor will be responsible for monitoring the provision of comprehensive health and nutrition services for children 0-3 years old in the Network, adhere to the regulations and standards set forth by the New York City Department of Education, New York City Department of Health regulations and all other applicable federal, state, and local entities as well as Cardinal McCloskey Community Services.
- Caring, upbeat personality.
- At minimum a CDA in Health, Safety or Nutrition, preferably an AA or BA in such field.
- Knowledge of Head Start Performance Standards.
- Experience with CACFP within Family Child Care Program.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred*.
- Must be able to do home visits 1x per month for a case load of 30 families.
- Daily access to reliable transportation to Bronx, NY. Flexible with assigned work location(s).
- Ability to pass and maintain acceptable record related to the mandated criminal background check process.
CMCS offers excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, generous paid time off, flexible work schedules.
We encourage you to join our dedicated and diverse workforce by applying today!